Friday, March 23, 2012

NEW LOVE (OLD LOVE)

I just can't resist you.
I loved you then, and  I never thought I still love you now.
That childhood feeling of longing to be with you after school, every single day...
I haven't been with you for a long time and I thought it was all over, until...

You're back in my arms!
I love you until now.
I love the feeling that I can go around with you,
and proudly show off to people that we're together (even if you're not mine).

I couldn't sleep at night thinking where we would go together next.
I wake up every morning anticipating the time of day that we will be together again.

I love you.
I love going out with my friends and know that I have you.
I love the idea that you will never fail me.
I love that you can carry me. <3

I love that we can go through different challenges together.
When the road is going up, you bear the pain with me.
When we travel downhill, you rejoice with my excitement.
In rough trials, I can hold on to you tightly, and be assured that we can safely go through.

I have to admit, we're perfect for each other!
You don't care how I look, you don't care what my mood is.
You accept me at my best, and you still carry me even at my worst.

You don't care if I'm fat, but you encourage me to be fit.
I just love you, and I know that I can go almost anywhere...
with you.

I know you won't be able to read this.
I know you don't feel.
Even if you don't talk, even if you don't love me
I will always love you and long for you, no matter where I go
Even if you don't do anything, you excite me!

I love you, my bicycle! (even if you're not mine)


TO: MY Brother's bike. <3


Oh how I love biking! It brings me anywhere!

No comments: