Saturday, May 11, 2013

1 LIFE, LIVE IT WELL (Countdown to 23)

Only one day to go! Last year, I shared about: 1 PRAYER ANSWERED. Today, I could only share about my one life, and how I choose, with all the power I have, to live it well.

1 Life
Living life well is a choice you have to make from day to day. You can choose to do good, or do evil. Hurt people, or love them. Linger in your pains, or move on. In my life, I have messed up a couple times, but I always choose to learn and grow. I may have hurt people along the way, but I choose to ask forgiveness and  to learn to understand what I did to hurt them. I have made so many mistakes, but I choose to learn from them, and try to not make the same kinds of mistakes I did before.

In my life, I have also been hurt and devastated a lot of times, but I choose to become stronger and learn. I choose to give forgiveness, even though it is hard. I have been through many ups and downs and I choose to make the best out of every situation.

In my life, I believe I still have a long journey ahead. I would probably still mess up, make mistakes, and hurt people, but I will use them to learn and to grow.

In my life, I am vulnerable to being even more hurt and devastated, but I will add them to experiences to make me even more stronger, braver, and ready to face any obstacles in my journey.

There is only one life to live, and I choose to make the best out of it. :)

Life is what you make it!



No comments: