Thursday, May 2, 2013

10 PEOPLE I WORK WITH (Countdown to 23)


Last year, I started a Countdown series, and I want to keep it as my tradition as much as I can. I share as much facts about me and my journey, every single day, ten days before my birthday. Now that I’m turning 23, you can jump in and share the joy of discovering facts about me that I only get to share during my countdown series. J To start with, 10 days before my birthday, here are ten people I work with everyday.
To see last year's post, check this out (10 Challenges (Countdown to 22))

Ate Jovy – my big boss. She is a warm-hearted being with such passion and dedication to what she is doing. A generous person, bubbly spirit, and gentle woman. Behind that, she is also one tough person who could go through any challenge she faces.

Ate Ana - our finance officer. One of a kind, fun-loving, and awesome person. She carries her own unique gut and sense of humor, plus a generous and trusting aura that all of us love about her.

Ate Nery - our admin officer. She knows when to try to make us laugh. She sees the funny side of things and goes about her tasks easily and carefree. She loves to feed us and give a little something for someone most of  the time. We love when she gives us free tickets to basketball games!

(Bossing) Wilbert - weird. That’s my first impression of him, and he continues to be. One person from whom you could feel genuine care and respect. No pretentions, no long discussions. Keep it short and simple, I think, is his favorite act (not just saying). Makes all of us laugh, and makes us annoyed. He is one unique person I learn a lot from.

Kuya Raymond - the jolly, bubbly little guy from whom you would feel so much respect too. He goes about his own ways and you know he has a goal in life. He loves his family and gives importance to the people he loves. Knows how to fit in, and knows when he should be on his own. A giant heart trapped in a little body.

Kuya Wilson - a gentle and humble spirit I always learn from. His wisdom, actions, and speech are things I admire about him, and I choose to be my examples. One of the people I can identify with, whose got a power within him that no one can take away.

Kaye - twin sister. We look so different and have so many differences, and yet in so many ways we also have similarities. She’s got a passion burning within her, and no one can stop it. She has a heart to serve people, and she finds her own ways to release it.

Sir Rod - the comedian. Never a dull day when he is around. He knows how to make fun of things, especially  how to annoy his wife,  Ate Ana. He shows dedication in what he does, and determination to finish his tasks.

Kuya Ariel - the transporter. Ask him anything about driving and he knows it. He brings us to places. He knows what he does and he does it his own way.

Pionel - the chef. He feeds us day to day, with food and so much laughter. He knows how to give light to heavy situations, and tries his best, in his own way, to make people happy. A person in a journey the same way as I am. Someone who’s got a long road ahead.

These are the ten people I work with. We see each other everyday (when I'm not traveling). We have our own share of similarities and differences, and that's what makes this work exciting, and my journey worth walking. These are the people that remind me that there's a lot of goodness in the world, and that wherever God leads us on our journey, the most important thing is how we get the best and learn the best things from the people we encounter. I love this family like no other!


And this is how we normally bond... :) I can't find any more photos of us without food! HAHA

No comments: