Wednesday, May 8, 2013

4 THINGS I DISLIKE THE MOST (Countdown to 23)

Yesterday, I shared you five things I love doing. Today I am going to share about four things I dislike the most! If you want to see what I posted last year, here it is: 4 FAVORITE FOOD AND DRINKS (Countdown to 22)

Greed
Greed is the inordinate desire to possess wealth, goods, or objects of abstract value with the intention to keep it for one's self, far beyond the dictates of basic survival and comfort. 

I do not like greed and what it does to the human heart. I do not like how greed transforms humans into monsters that attack other human beings for the sake of their desire - mostly for power, money, and attention. I dislike greed and how it dictates the lives of people, how it destroys harmony in relationships, and how it wrecks God's wonderful creation. 

Injustice 
Lack of fairness or justice; An unjust act or occurrence.

I do not like injustice simply because I hate it when people are treated unfairly. I have been, and am still experiencing small acts of injustice from time to time, and I do not like how it makes me feel. I hate it even more, when I imagine how many people suffer injustice because of some other people's greed. They are interconnected. And I do not like it.


Apathy
Lack of interest or concern, especially regarding matters of general importance or appeal; indifference; Lack of emotion or feeling; impassiveness.

It makes me feel bad when other people seem to not care about others. It's worse when they see people in poor situations but they tend to ignore them just because they cannot relate to how they feel. Somehow, I still can't get it. I still can't imagine how apathy could be possible to the human heart.


Foolishness
resulting from or showing a lack of sense; ill-considered; unwise:a foolish action, a foolish speech; lacking forethought or caution; trifling, insignificant, or paltry.

Foolishness annoys me. I do not like it and I do not like how foolishness can actually cause a lot of trouble and chaos. I hate how foolishness makes a person do something that can have a great impact on other people, yet not doing precautionary measures.


Put all these four together, it causes chaos, disorder,...war. These are things we deal with from day to day, in small scale or large-scale. These four things can ruin relationships, harmony, and order. I deal with these all the time, and I struggle in trying to keep them away from my system. It is not easy. 


No comments: