Thursday, May 10, 2012

2 DREAMS (Countdown to 22)

I have been religiously posting bits and pieces of information about myself, people related to me, food, experiences, and everything else I have done and wanted to do. Only two more days to go and it's my 22nd birthday!

Today, I want to tell you about two of my greatest dreams. Two of my greatest. Yes, I have so many dreams, and all of them are great (why not?). But here are two greatest dreams that I want to share you because I guess, among all my dreams, these are the nearest to reality and coming true.

1 To be a world traveler
Traveling is my passion. It is something I just naturally love. I have written so many articles about traveling and about the places I visited. In fact, I have written about my Top 9 Favorite Places in this countdown to 22 series. I have been to three countries outside the Philippines, and I feel like my radical journey is just about to begin soon. My dream is to travel the world. My dream is to travel the world and not just take pictures or eat at some famous restaurants.

My dream is to travel the world and leave a mark in those countries I visit.

I dream of visiting the 7 continents and go to as much country as I could, and do something there. Inspire someone, share a story to one person, or make friends with another. Anything simple.

 I dream of traveling the world to generously offer a sweet smile that can change the mood of one person for an entire day.

I dream of traveling the world to inspire even a few children to grow up dreaming big.

I dream of traveling the world to pray for someone sick, someone with a broken heart, someone without a family, or someone who has lost hopes in life.

I dream of traveling the world to touch people's lives. I dream of traveling the world and share my own simple story - of being a sinner, saved and blessed by the grace of the Creator.

I dream of traveling the world - to see the awesome creation of the Creator.
I dream of traveling the world - to hear the thousands of languages of different tribes and people.
I dream of traveling the world - to see the colors of our skin; that are so uniquely created according to our race.
I dream of traveling the world to share the beat of my heart; from one heart to another. If I could transfer my energies to every person I would meet, I would.


I dream of traveling the world. The world in which everything that is in it, belongs to my Father in Heaven. I dream of traveling the world. I dream to travel it - to fulfill my purpose.




2 To have a simple family
Most women dream of becoming a good wife and a mother. Mine is to only be a simple one. With my dream of traveling the world and becoming a good leader someday, I do not know how I could also become only a simple wife and a simple mother, to a very simple family that is dedicated to the Creator.

I dream of being that perfect wife for that perfect husband; to be a perfect partner in all of life's struggles and challenges, to be the best friend and best companion in every situation - good or bad.

I dream of becoming a perfect mother to the best children in the world. I dream of becoming a simple, loving, caring, smart mother to the future great leaders of the next generation. I dream of having a simple family that is always complete and loving.

I dream of raising children that will continue to lead the change that my generation is starting today. I dream of raising godly children. I dream of one simple, happy family!


No comments: