Monday, May 7, 2012

5 DREAM COUNTRIES (Countdown to 22)

Five days to go! And I have been talking a lot about my past experiences and everything I have tried already. So today, I want to share you top 5 Countries that I dream of visiting. I want to get to these countries, even just for a day, a week, a month, or a year! Here goes the list:


1 Canada
Since I was a child, I have always heard of Canada. I thought it was just someplace away from home. It was in grade school I realized that Canada is a country halfway around the world. I have relatives in Canada, and now I have gained friends and networks in that country. So, Canada will always be number one in my dream country list. I wish it will be too soon that I have to go there! :)






2 Israel
Since my Sunday School days, Israel has been one of the countries I have heard from the Bible. I thought it was an imaginary place just like any other place in novels, but I soon also realized that Israel, the birthplace of Jesus Christ, is a real country. I dream of visiting this precious country so that I will be able to walk on the streets that Jesus walked in to. I want to experience the Bible times in the smallest way possible. :)


3 Egypt
Like Israel, Egypt is another country I have always heard of. Actually, what I dream visiting in Egypt are the Great Pyramids. I really wish someday I will be able to get a glimpse of these precious ancient heritage from our Egyptian forefathers. Also, I am a secret fan of Egyptian attire. :) For me, they're really unique!





4 Japan
Japan has been a country listed in our history. My first impression of Japan is negative, because of two main reasons: 1) Japan terrorized the Philippines and abused thousands of comfort women in our history; and 2) Modern Filipino women now go to Japan to work as entertainers or prostitutes. So, when I was a child, I NEVER wanted to go to Japan. Lately, however, I have gained Japanese friends and realized, history would always be a ghost that haunts us, but what matters most is the present. I want to see this modern country, and of course, visit friends!




5 France
Europe is my dream continent! I always wanted to explore Europe and experience its awesome architecture, food, and hear the sweet languages they have. But if I have to choose only one country, I would love to choose France. It has a romantic impression on me, and I want to experience just that. :) But maybe, this will have to wait until I have someone to go along with me!haha

No comments: