Saturday, May 5, 2012

7 EXCITING ADVENTURES! (Countdown to 22)

SEVEN days to go! And seven is my favorite number! So today, I am sharing you seven exciting adventures that I loved doing the most, and would love to do again and again! Well, I'm a fan of amusement rides already, and I love going to amusement parks! So for me, the rides are no longer a part of the adventurous challenges that I am going to write about. So, here it goes...


1 White water rafting
It was my first time, but I would love to do it again! At first, I was a bit nervous. But as we moved along, the nervousness was replaced with excitement and overflowing joy as we rode through the rough waters, and as the raft would almost overturn. It was an amazing adventure! I do not know how to swim, and I'm afraid that when I fall, my head would bump into the rocks. But you only have to look farther and see the beauty of nature around you. That was the time I was calmed. Witnessing the beauty of the forest, spotting wonderful creatures, and listening to the rushing waters. It was a sight to behold! An experience to be envied of!
There's me standing and enjoying the fun!

The waters may seem tough, but you only have to paddle your way forward...


2 Tree-topping
It looked easy. It looked like a lot of fun, so I tried it. The first few steps were just relaxing, but when we had to go through the harder parts, that was the time my knees trembled. I never thought it would make me sweat hard. I had to continue because I had no other choice. With all the courage and bravery I could get, I braced myself for the adventure. Alas! After a few moments, I realized I did it! It felt like it was so easy and I would love to do it again! After all, it wasn't that easy. But I was right when I thought it was a lot of fun, because it really was!
This one was easy...

...but this one's a little bit harder :) My knees actually trembled!



3 Zip line
I've always wanted to try it, but this time was the first. The first, and I did it at the longest dual zipline in Asia! I did it alone because I had no partner to do it with. I braced myself for the adventure, and when I was released, I can only scream "Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" It was breath-taking! I felt like I was flying while enjoying the view of nature!
It's "FOREST PARK"...That's me flying!!! woooh!!!

This was me before flying!haha...



4 Uphill biking
Yeah, I love biking! But I didn't know that uphill biking would be an extraordinary adventure! I was so excited to try it with my friends. When we were on our way up the hill, it was then I realized that uphill biking was hard. Really, really hard. My knees and legs ached. I felt my muscles contracted. Oh! It was so painful afterwards! But it was one fun adventure I would love to do again!


5 Barefoot hiking
My shoes were slippery. The trail was muddy. Red mud. I hiked up with a pair of boots lent to me by one of the locals. On our way down, I decided to just wear my slippers and remove them later on. I was decided to hike barefoot! The locals were doing it! They hike barefoot for six hours! So I thought, maybe I could also do it! They say, "If you're in Rome, do what the Romans do." So when I was up in the mountain, I hiked like they do. So there, I felt more comfortable hiking barefoot compared to wearing slippery shoes. We hiked in deep mud! Knee-deep! I loved the uniqueness of the experience! Afterwards, I had a reward... my feet were so smooth... I had a free mud pack! Nature really has its way of rewarding us when we get one with them! So, at muddy trails, I would love to hike barefoot again!
This was the muddy trail I had to hike for six hours. Repeat. 6 HOURS!

My feet and the verse I remembered while I was hiking....




6 Motorbike riding
Yeah, I love traveling. But traveling is a lot more fun and adventurous when you go places with a motorbike! You get to feel the breeze, you control where you go and where you stop, and you get to enjoy what you're doing! Most people ride motorbikes, yes. But only few people go further with it. I tried riding a motorbike going to another province... 4 hours..5 hours... it was fun! I would love to do it over and over again!


7 Eating exotic food!
"Eeww!" The first reactions I get when I tell people what I really enjoy eating! Frogs, python, deer, goat (and one recipe with goat's poop), bird, turtle, horse, the list goes on. I would love to try every exotic food. It's not that I hate animals. Of course, I would only eat if it was legally slaughtered. I just love the adventure of eating unusual dishes. I love eating alone. But I get more excited and challenged with exotic dishes! Really! Try me! :)

No comments: