Sunday, May 6, 2012

6 MEMBERS OF MY FAMILY (Countdown to 22)

This is my happy family. This photo was taken at our church in 2009. I chose this because I was still slim here.haha!!!! L-R: Rachel, Len, Dad, Eli, Mom, Me, and Eben.


1 Dad
My father. An advocate of good quality education. A good provider. A good adviser. He's a very cheerful dad. At times he is a friend, a companion, a playmate. He just simply exemplifies a true good father. I cannot ask for more.

2 Mom
My mother. The disciplinarian. The woman who taught me everything I had to know as a woman. The woman who exemplified how a mother should be when I become one. She's an over-all.

3 Ate Len
The eldest sister. Playmate. Teacher. The lady who taught me how to become a lady when I was still a child.  The good role model that I always look up to.

4 Kuya Eli
My only kuya. The best brother ever. My protector. He who always looks after my well-being, but doesn't expect anything in return. He's the man!

5 Ate Rachel
The sweetest sister. She was a best friend, too! Food was our common interest. Cooking and baking are our common hobbies! :) I just love her around!

6 Eben
The youngest. We grew up together closest. In school, at church. He always reminds me that I had to be a good example. With his leadership I am reminded that I succeeded with my own leadership. :)

No comments: